Tink...tink...tink...anyone out there? Hi! I'm Barbara Donlon Bradley - Author - editor and slightly crazy - ask anyone in my family. I hope to use this blog to talk about writing, editing and whatever pops in my head. Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What's happening on the blog the next few weeks

Hi All,

On Saturday I will be hosting Stacy Juba so please stop on by and see how she answered the questions in my interview. I love seeing everyone's answers.

Then I'll be taking a two week vacation...sort of.

I'm going out of town for a week then we have Thanksgiving here in the US. I hope to post another writing down the bones the tuesday before, but with the holiday and relatives invading plus I won't be back until the sunday before the holiday I'm not sure how easy that will be to do but I will try. I will resume everything after the beginning of December.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.try not to eat too much and I'll see you in December!

Barb:)

No comments:

Post a Comment