Tink...tink...tink...anyone out there? Hi! I'm Barbara Donlon Bradley - Author - editor and slightly crazy - ask anyone in my family. I hope to use this blog to talk about writing, editing and whatever pops in my head. Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Random Thoughts: I feel like ranting

I have these days when I just want to scream. things don't go right. Maybe it's the weather and maybe it's me. Not sure why it seems to build up and build up until I hit a point where I want to explode.

Thank goodness I have writing to fall back on when this happens. I think I might just go mad if I didn't. I can step out of this world for a few hours and escape to the world I created. I think this is one of the reasons why I don't write the deep dark stories.

I want a good book that makes me smile.  I want to read a book that makes me want to go back to it because I love the larger than life characters, and the wonderful interaction between them. I look for humor, a good plot and I like to think I put all that in my books.

I want my reader to escape from the world that drives them crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment