Tink...tink...tink...anyone out there? Hi! I'm Barbara Donlon Bradley - Author - editor and slightly crazy - ask anyone in my family. I hope to use this blog to talk about writing, editing and whatever pops in my head. Hope you enjoy.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Random Thoughts

There are days when everything goes right. The birds are chirping the sun is shining and all is right with the world. Then there are days when you wake up late. Leave something important behind and things just go bad to worse.

This is one of those days. Week even. I'm hoping it's not the whole month.

I'm an optimist.  Yet I let things get to me. Not quiet sure why, but my mom is a worry wart so I could have inherited it. And it's crazy things. Like this blog. I've been trying to log in all day but couldn't. When I tried a different browser it said the blog didn't exist.

What?

Needless to say I have been successful logging in, but not knowing what was going wrong made me question my sanity a little. I still have no answer to what happened, but once again the birds are chirping and all is right with the world.



1 comment:

  1. Barbara, glad you got in. Everything looks good to me. Very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete